Looking for a career in the travel and aviation industry?
With TAL Aviation's expansion programme and a diverse range of career paths, we are your future!
TAL Aviation offers job opportunities, from sales & marketing, finance & accounting, administration, customer service, cargo handling, tour operations, and more… If you are interested in applying for a job with us and have the necessary experience, simply email your CV to: email@example.com.
Important: the country & position of application should be specified in the subject line of the email.
TAL Aviation Israel seeks to employ experienced:
Customer Service Agent (Reservations / Ticketing)
TAL Aviation Israel is seeking full time and Part time Customer Service Agents for its offices located in Ramat Gan and Tel Aviv. Only qualified candidates meeting all the following criteria should apply attaching their CV in English.
Main tasks include:
- Serving travelers via telephone and in officewith questions concerning their trips and flights
- Managing flight reservations for individuals and groups, issuing electronic airline tickets to travelers and travel agents and administrative duties
- Negotiating air fares and sending quotations
- Handling queriesof clients contacting us directly
- Direct contact with travel agencies and providing them support on behalf of the airlines represented
- Direct dealings on various issues with the airlines represented
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience and know-how of the travel industry in Israel
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a sales/customer service role in the airline industry or a travel agency
- Knowledge of GDS such as Sabre and/or Amadeus and IATA tariffs
- Experience in Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Windows Mail/Outlook)
- Service minded. Loves to work with customers
- Organised, self-motivated, "go-getter" and a team player
- Full command in English and Hebrew both oral and written
Marketing Support Supervisor – Travel Trade
TAL Aviation Israel (Airline, Travel & Tourism Representation based in Ramat Gan) is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing Support Supervisor who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our travel, tourism & destination marketing clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of assigned clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. The candidate will also act as liaison between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and optimal delivery of our solutions according to clients and superior requirements.
APPLICANTS WITH DESTINATION MARKETING, AIRLINE, TOURISM & TRAVEL EXPERIENCE – AN ADVANTAGE
MAIN DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Acting as the main point of contact for any and all matters specific to our clients.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Producing and editing content like social media posts, videos, e-books, infographics, presentation decks and webinars.
- Cultivating relationships with potential customers—such as prospects and leads—to build the company's clientele.
- Analyzing the results of campaigns and making changes to outlast competitors.
- Ensuring the timely and optimal delivery of our solutions according to clients requirements and goals.
- Clearly communicating the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders within agreed periods.
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics.
- Identifying and growing opportunities within the assigned territory and collaborating with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Assisting with high level requests or escalating issues as needed.
- Responsible to create and maximize campaigns designed to grow awareness and exposure.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Must have minimum 2 years' experience in Marketing.
- Proven track record with references to be provided.
- Experience in Travel, Tourism and Destination Marketing – an advantage
- CV in English.
- Ability to build new and maintain existing relations with travel agents and tour operators.
- Capable of working with and maintaining budgets.
- Competence in reading and analyzing reports.
- Preparing presentations, email flyers for the travel trade.
- Full competence in "Office" (Word, PPT, Excel).
- Must be able to work independently and within a group environment.
- Post on social network sites for companies represented.
- Introduce sales campaigns to incentivize bookings.
- Ability to spot and capture opportunities.
- Keep abreast of the latest market information and conduct market research as necessary.
- Analyze and measure revenue performance and evaluate marketing campaigns effectiveness.
- Able to work fluently in Hebrew and English – oral and written.